-(- Team 'None More Evil' (-NME-) -)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Online Gaming Team -(- None More Evil -)-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***PLEASE READ***

Go down 
+2
Mutton
TainT_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TainT_
Admin
TainT_

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 am

Look, this new team malan has created (Rome)...
http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewTeam.asp?team=Rise+of+the+Roman+Empire
If you notice the roster...there are alot of newbs.....and alot of talk (mainly just malan) is that they are going to smoke us. Now I like the talk, gets us pumped, so they will be the next team we challenge after our match tuesday okay. No scrim, just match. I want everyone to please try to make this, because we need to make a point to this guy, that it's not our fault he has poor match decisions Very Happy Anyway, post opinions on this NME VS Rome match coming soon. I'm not sure if everyone is up to date on the trash talk coming from malan, but man its been alot, and it's going to be embarassing for him to do all that and get something I'm sure deep down he knows is coming Smile A Loss! Get pumped guys! jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://t-nme.forumotion.com
Mutton
Forum Whore

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Personally, I think Malan made a silly mistake while playing a video game. Both sides over-reacted and went on and on about it DURING the scrim which made us lose focus of what we were there to do... you know play as a team and have fun. If this is the kind of childishness I can expect to see at the NME v Rome match then count me out.

If Mal wants to trashtalk, then let him. I just ask that our team doesn't be a part of it. I don't care if we cap out on his team or if we lose, as long as we do it with good sportsmanship and everyone playing their best. The only good thing that came out of this was a new team on the ladder. Let's show it some love, not hate.

PS: If anyone wanted to see my demos from the scrim look me up on IRC.
Back to top Go down
TainT_
Admin
TainT_

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I plan on being respectful while playing against his team, even tho he HASNT been respectful about things. I won't sit back and listen to being disrespected by someone that made his own bad choice. Not once...but Twice. I'm not sure you are clear on whats been up with things lately on this matter mutton. I let it go the night it happen, and every day since he's done nothing but talk trash and be disrespectful to people on this team, for no reason. HE is being childish, not me or this team. HE challenged US, while talking shit, so yeah, I take back nothing I said above in this post, because its fact. I plan on winning like a good sportsman, but I also want him to see that all his talk is unnecessary and pointless, as well as CHILDISH. Sorry if you are offended mutton, but I tried my best to be respectful over this, and still have been, by not feeding into his talk. I just sit back and laugh, but I plan on accepting HIS choice of matching against his team. That was HIS choice, not mine, so I'm not doing anything wrong Smile

I'm glad there is a new team on the ladder, but he has yet to respect and honor our team, even when he was on it, by not showing and not playing as a team. So..the most I feel about it being good, is a new team being on the ladder..but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Crackerjacker
Forum Master

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Yo mutton, Post the demos in Teamspeak please.
Back to top Go down
Mutton
Forum Whore

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 pm

CJ, they are up.
Back to top Go down
Crackerjacker
Forum Master

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 pm

thanks man
Back to top Go down
Crazy8ball
Forum Whore

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: fsdf   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 am

did you want my demos? I'll be there for practice.
Back to top Go down
Crazy8ball
Forum Whore

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: gfdg   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 am

Well..Took initiative and posted them to TS in a separate folder. hopefully works.. let me know. see ya all tonight.
Back to top Go down
TainT_
Admin
TainT_

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:05 pm

I actually would rather try to setup a scrim against someone like e2 or something tonight for our practice, playing the maps we have set for the match . Any feedback is appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Crazy8ball
Forum Whore

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: dsf   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Sounds good to me...I'll be on earlier if anybody wants to prac
Back to top Go down
NME-SoC
Admin
NME-SoC

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

agreed lets do that. scrim somone
Back to top Go down
Waldred
Forum Master
Waldred

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 pm

SCRIM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***PLEASE READ***   ***PLEASE READ*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***PLEASE READ***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-(- Team 'None More Evil' (-NME-) -)- :: General Discussion-
Jump to: