-(- Team 'None More Evil' (-NME-) -)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Online Gaming Team -(- None More Evil -)-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology to all.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YWontUDie
Forum Whore
YWontUDie

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

So, supposedly I said NME sucks or something like that....? And someone copied and pasted it. (BTW I never said that.) So I guess someone else just got on MIRC and said it. I went through my logs and never found it. At first when I found out what happened I will admit I was angry and upset. Then Soc told me the story and I let it go. Only reason I got upset again was that I wasn't offered a spot and I asked a few times and was just ignored. But anyways this is my apology to everyone who was on TdZ with me and I wanted to say there are no hard feelings and I have no resentment. I'm sorry.

P.S. And Good Luck with matches to come. And if you all ever need any help, I'll help anyway I can just like I did with TdZ.

-Y
Back to top Go down
TainT_
Admin
TainT_

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 pm

YWontUDie wrote:
So, supposedly I said NME sucks or something like that....? And someone copied and pasted it. (BTW I never said that.) So I guess someone else just got on MIRC and said it. I went through my logs and never found it. At first when I found out what happened I will admit I was angry and upset. Then Soc told me the story and I let it go. Only reason I got upset again was that I wasn't offered a spot and I asked a few times and was just ignored. But anyways this is my apology to everyone who was on TdZ with me and I wanted to say there are no hard feelings and I have no resentment. I'm sorry.

P.S. And Good Luck with matches to come. And if you all ever need any help, I'll help anyway I can just like I did with TdZ.

-Y

Hense the BOLD...um?
Back to top Go down
https://t-nme.forumotion.com
YWontUDie
Forum Whore
YWontUDie

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 pm

What are you talking about? Soc told me the story leading up to you'll leaving and what you and him discussed and everything. I'm trying to amend things and have no hard feelings here...
Back to top Go down
TainT_
Admin
TainT_

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:42 pm

YWontUDie wrote:
What are you talking about? Soc told me the story leading up to you'll leaving and what you and him discussed and everything. I'm trying to amend things and have no hard feelings here...

Ok...funny thing. And even he said this last night when I brought it up. I came to you and told you what happened, then he did. Ask him Smile
Back to top Go down
https://t-nme.forumotion.com
NME-SoC
Admin
NME-SoC

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Yes it is true. Y he was talking to you long before i had a chance too on that same night he tried to explain things and you gave us the cold shoulder. it wasnt until after the whole ts incedent that i finally got a chance to speak to you. But it was attempted by taint in the first place. you just didnt want to hear it when he tried. You also didnt want to hear me the first time. So yes taint was the first one who tried to talk to you and it has escalated since then. but lets just go to our corners and cool off and play tribes !
Back to top Go down
NME-SoC
Admin
NME-SoC

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Yes it is true. Y he was talking to you long before i had a chance too on that same night he tried to explain things and you gave us the cold shoulder. it wasnt until after the whole ts incedent that i finally got a chance to speak to you. But it was attempted by taint in the first place. you just didnt want to hear it when he tried. You also didnt want to hear me the first time. So yes taint was the first one who tried to talk to you and it has escalated since then. but lets just go to our corners and cool off and play tribes !
Back to top Go down
YWontUDie
Forum Whore
YWontUDie

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 am

If you did I must of been mad at the time, and a I apologize again. But you also have to look at it from my point of view. You have 7 players from TdZ and I looked at it as you just starting a new team and leaving me hanging when I tried to help everyone from the get go. I felt like I got stabbed in the back. But the issue is done. I just wish you all the best of luck and good games ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to all.   Apology to all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology to all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-(- Team 'None More Evil' (-NME-) -)- :: General Discussion-
Jump to: